An application for a self-supported internships should:
- include full personal details
- explain the interest in human rights and Asia, the educational and professional background
- state for which period the internship is intended: January 1 - June 30, July 1 - December 31, or other periods, please mention your flexibility with the provided dates
- explain by what means the internship can be financially supported by the applicant or other institutions
- be submitted at least 2 months before the beginning of the internship
Only complete applications will be assessed. The Jagaran Media Center (JMC) may request further information or documents by email later if necessary. Self supported internships can be submitted as stated above through our Contact Us page. In the box marked "Select Department" choose "Internship Inquiry".
Additionally, the JMC welcomes short-term researchers (for less than one month) at any time, at its discretion. Short-term researchers must have a specific research question and intended result from their time in Nepal that has been approved in advance by the JMC and that has a demonstrated connection both to their own area of professional activity or interest and that of the JMC.
For further inquiries please go to the Contact Us page and in the box marked "Select Department" choose "Internship Inquiry".